Early Start Speech Pathology are highly qualified Speech Pathologists in Newcastle and Lake Macquarie.
We are well known in the area as one of the most established and experienced private speech pathology practices.
Our role is to keep the fun in therapy.
Using your child’s unique strengths and interests in therapy ensures that the children remain engaged whilst still achieving their goals.
We offer screening assessment appointments, which means getting started is affordable.
Our Speech Pathologists work collaboratively with Teachers, Doctors, Specialists and other Allied Health Providers to ensure your child is receiving a holistic approach to achieving their communication goals.
Early Start Speech Pathology provide assessment and therapy to toddlers, preschoolers, school-age children, adolescents and adults in the areas of:
- Late talking and first words
- Developmental delays and diagnosed disabilities
- Speech sounds and speech difficulties including Childhood Apraxia
- Language difficulties and communication challenges
- Hearing Loss and associated impacts
- School Readiness
- Literacy and Learning Difficulties associated with reading, writing and spelling
- Social communication skills
- Adult Communication challenges